This book gives detailed information on how to care for these very sensitive and highly intelligent birds. As with my other books, it includes step-by-step guidance on teaching flight requests, so there is no need to wing-clip your bird.
- The biology of greys, and how they live in the wild
- Diets, with nutritional details
- Training, including flight requests
- Preventing and solving behavioural problems
- Health care
- How to recover an escaped grey
This book is hardback with 96 pages and full colour pictures throughout. Published 2008.
To order this book (UK customers only)
For your personal copy, signed by the author just phone Greg on 0844 826 8456 or email him here with your name, postal address and phone number, and the book will be sent to you with an invoice for payment. (includes p&p) made out to “G Glendell” enclosing your name and address and send to the address below. The book will be sent to you by return post.